Kevin's recipe for Happy Banana Pancakes!
Do you want to make light, fluffy golden pancakes?
Okay, pre-heat the griddle or frying pan before you prepare batter
Slice up bananas
(You can also add mini-chocolate chips!)
1. Combine 1 cup of instant pancake mix with
3/4 cup of water
2. Mix batter until smooth (thin, not thick in texture)
3. Test griddle with droplets of water.
If they sizzle, griddle is ready
4. Spray Pam on griddle (Any non-stick cooking spray will do)
5. Pour batter in round circles. Add banana slices
6. Pour batter (with a ladle) to cover the bananas
7. Cook till they begin bubbling. (Flip over with a fast twist)
8. Golden brown on both sides? Your pancakes are done!
Top with extra banana slices.
Serve with your favorite sausages or bacon
Let me know how your pancakes turn out.
© 2013 Kevin D'Agostino. All rights reserved.